Privacy Policy

RECOMMENDATIONS:

  • Arrival in Cusco min. 2-3 days before you start the hike (unless you are arriving from similar heights such as Puno) to get used to the altitude and avoid possible problems related to altitude sickness.
  • Warm clothing (poncho, hat, wantes, scarf)
  • Water poncho, a good waterproof – windproof
  • Have good physical conditions.
  • Wear trekking shoes and clothing and a hat
  • Bring a light backpack with a 2l water bottle that you can refill, gloves, waterproof poncho
  • Bring a flashlight, coca leaves, repellent, sunscreen.
  • It is best to bring soles and not dollars due to a lower exchange rate during the hike.
  • Arrival in Cusco min. 2-3 days before you start the hike (unless you are arriving from similar heights such as Puno) to get used to the altitude and avoid possible problems related to altitude sickness.
  • Warm clothing (poncho, hat, wantes, scarf)
  • Water poncho, a good waterproof – windproof
  • Have good physical conditions.
  • Wear trekking shoes and clothing and a hat
  • Bring a light backpack with a 2l water bottle that you can refill, gloves, waterproof poncho
  • Bring a flashlight, coca leaves, repellent, sunscreen.
  • It is best to bring soles and not dollars due to a lower exchange rate during the hike.

RESERVATION TERMS:

  • Minimum 2 weeks before. The earlier you book, the better we can organize the best train tickets for you.
  • Minimun 2 persons.
  • Maximum group size: 8 people.
  • Train company regulations indicate that per person you can carry a backpack of max. 7 kg on the way to and back from Aguas Calientes. Please follow the rule to avoid problems or consequences such as losing your tour without the right to a refund.
  • If you want to book the hike to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain within 1 month before the start of the tour, please request ticket availability in advance.
  • After booking, please respond to our communication regarding tour details such as pickup location, food preferences, and more.

CANCELLATION TERMS:

Rescheduling:

Min. 8 days before the start of the tour,

  • Knowing the new tour date:
      • We do not charge any extra charge.
      • The Ministry of Culture (responsible for Machu Picchu tickets) charges $5.50 per person (for a new travel date in 2021, for after 2022, a new $48 ticket is required).
      • Price difference for the new train ticket if applicable (we manage the best possibility to avoid excessively expensive tickets!).
      • Without knowing the new tour date:
      • We do not charge any extra charge.
      • The Ministry of Culture does not accept cancellations; you need a new ticket for $45 per person.
      • It is necessary to cancel the train ticket so as not to lose the entire payment. Peru Rail charges 10% administrative costs ($13-20) for cancellations, the remaining 90% will be used for new tickets.
    • We do not charge any extra charge.
      • The Ministry of Culture does not accept cancellations; you need a new ticket for $45 per person.
      • It is necessary to cancel the train ticket so as not to lose the entire payment. Peru Rail charges 10% administrative costs ($13-20) for cancellations, the remaining 90% will be used for new tickets.

    Cancellation:

    Min. 8 days before the start of the tour

    • We do not charge any extra charge.
      • The Ministry of Culture does not accept cancellations; you need a new ticket for $45 per person.
      • Peru Rail charges 10% administrative costs ($13-20) for train ticket cancellations
      • The remaining portion of your payment will be refunded within 5 days of receiving the cancellation.

    Between 48 hours and 4 days before the start of your tour

    • You receive 50% of your payment as a travel credit for a future reservation or as a refund

    Min 24 hours before the start of your tour

    • You receive 30% of your payment as a travel credit for a future reservation or as a refund
    • Knowing the new tour date:
        • We do not charge any extra charge.
        • The Ministry of Culture (responsible for Machu Picchu tickets) charges $5.50 per person (for a new travel date in 2021, for after 2022, a new $48 ticket is required).
        • Price difference for the new train ticket if applicable (we manage the best possibility to avoid excessively expensive tickets!).
        • Without knowing the new tour date:
        • We do not charge any extra charge.
        • The Ministry of Culture does not accept cancellations; you need a new ticket for $45 per person.
        • It is necessary to cancel the train ticket so as not to lose the entire payment. Peru Rail charges 10% administrative costs ($13-20) for cancellations, the remaining 90% will be used for new tickets.
      • We do not charge any extra charge.
        • The Ministry of Culture does not accept cancellations; you need a new ticket for $45 per person.
        • It is necessary to cancel the train ticket so as not to lose the entire payment. Peru Rail charges 10% administrative costs ($13-20) for cancellations, the remaining 90% will be used for new tickets.

      Cancellation:

      Min. 8 days before the start of the tour

      • We do not charge any extra charge.
        • The Ministry of Culture does not accept cancellations; you need a new ticket for $45 per person.
        • Peru Rail charges 10% administrative costs ($13-20) for train ticket cancellations
        • The remaining portion of your payment will be refunded within 5 days of receiving the cancellation.

      Between 48 hours and 4 days before the start of your tour

      • You receive 50% of your payment as a travel credit for a future reservation or as a refund

      Min 24 hours before the start of your tour

      • You receive 30% of your payment as a travel credit for a future reservation or as a refund